From Intelligent Buildings to Immersive Experience to AI/ML, the digital transformation team maps your processes to the right technologies, processes, and systems to achieve your vision.
We are digital navigators that create customized, future-flexible plans and guide implementation to harness the benefits of emerging solutions like: Smart/Intelligent Buildings (Sensors & Reality Capture (IoT), and Digital Twins), Data Analytics (AI/ML), Autonomous systems, Immersive Experience (AR/VR/Metaverse), and Future-energy and Electrification.
We deliver on digital transformation by mapping existing and planned processes to the reality of emerging solutions. Our proven system integrates technology, data, processes, and people to provide lasting transformation.
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta I Atlanta, GA
Shreshth Nagpal, PhD, HBDP, BEMP, CEM, LEED AP BD+C
Andrew Jolly, FCIBSE
- Current State Assessment & Gap Analysis
- Growth Specifications & Remediation Plans
- Technology Visioning & Innovation
- Data Mapping & Digital Roadmapping (Emerging Technology Planning)
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Dashboarding & Business Intelligence
- Implementation & Management Oversight
- System Integration Design
Dec 8, 2022
Introba Becomes First SPIRE™-Qualified Company for Smart Building Assessment and VerificationNews & PublicationsPress Releases
Jan 31, 2022
Oct 27, 2021
Using Semantic Data Models to create Smarter BuildingsInsights & PerspectivesDigital